Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Getting Organized





I have been busy trying to organize my scrap space. So far this is what I have accomplished. As you can probably see I need more color in this room. I made these curtains years ago and decided to use them in my scrap room. My bling cabinet I saved from the dump. I removed the wood and knob fronts to see all the bling and supplies. The bins are removable and I can take them to my table when I need to and put them back when I am finished. This is one of my plans to stay organized. The red shelf my husband built for me. I haven't really decided what will be here permanently. I just didn't want to stash away my new Fiskars border punches and llose them. The shoe caddy holds some of my punches and I have my area to use my Cricut machine.

No comments: