Sunday, January 18, 2009

new printer

Well after receiving my NEW printer two weeks ago I finally have the time to sit down and set it up. As you know I had to work overnight last week. I came home Friday morning, relaxed, ate and went to bed before noon. I didn't wake up until 10:30pm. I stayed up until about 3 am and went back to bed. I was back up at 7 am and took a nap by 1:30pm Saturday. Back up again, yes I know by now you got the message.

Finally it is Sunday evening and since I have to be to work at 7 am tomorrow morning I figured I would setup the printer. I have been trying for over 2 - 1/2 hours. I keep getting errors. I never said I was a computer guru however, I have used a computer now for at least 15 years. I know my way around them. Now, if only I could get this software to load without erros I would be one happy camper and be able to move on.

Did I mention I did finish a double scrapbook page this weekend? If I can get this software and printer to work together I will have the time to upload the pictures.

Enough for now. I am done complaining.

No comments: