Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting Organized

I have it all laid out for maximum efficiency. My loving husband said he will build me some shelves as soon as I tell him what I plan to store on them so he can incorporate into their design. He is such a sweetheart. I like Toile. See those teapot decorations? And see that frame to the right? It is Mary Kay Crowley pictures. I just enjoy her artwork. The heart hanging from my altered clipboard was a gift from my daughter about 15 years ago. I like to have it where I can see it. To the bottom right of the photo is a small bookcase that holds some of my Cricut cartridges. I have to sort them alphabetically to find them.

Here another of my attempts at getting organized. It doesn't hold all my gadgets however, it does hold the things I use the most. I need to get those buttons and skittles into those jars. In the bottom left of the picture do you see the little hand print? That is my youngest grand daughters hand print. When I visited her school for an ice cream social she gave me the hanging and has a lovely printed poem about Gramma's. I need to frame it and get it on the wall. Did I mention this organizing attempt only cost me $6.00?

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

Those teapots are just darling!! I love how they look embedded in the wall.