I started by choosing my papers. I like roosters and chickens.
I cut my papers and cut out all my chickens and rooster
Measuring to be sure my strips are long enough.
I used glimmer mist on my word paper before cutting it into strips. I rubber stamped with my background feather stamp on the word paper and red striped paper to add depth. I don't think from the photo you can see it. I had it all laid out and used modge podge to glue it down. When I laid the rooster and chickens on it I noticed it was missing something so I looked in my stash and found the white and black polka dot paper. It was far too bright for this project so I distressed it with my stamp pad. That made me happy. Since my polka dot paper wasn't long enough I attached a tiny strip of the red to cover the seam. I then attached my rooster and chickens. It was still missing something so I looked through my stash and found some feathers I had purchased a very long time ago for another project. I used modge podge again and glued them down. In between each layer of papers and modge podge I sanded it lightly and wiped with a dryer sheet to remove the dust. I didn't want any bumps. This is my altered clipboard. I have been meaning to make one to hang near my computer with phone numbers and addresses that I didn't want to loose. Now i see I will have to make another as this one will be hung above my scrap table. I plan to add ribbon and as soon as I can find some metal feathers I will attach them to the clip. Thank you for looking!