Monday, November 3, 2008

Stamp Storage Album



I have been looking for quite some time for the right storage for my acrylic stamps. I did not want to pay a fortune and I wanted something just like this so I put it together myself. First I cut transparencies (I had a pad I purchased on clearance). Then I dug out one of the 8 by 8 scrapbook albums I purchased on clearance and went to work. I already had a pack of post extenders so I felt I had all I needed. I cut the transparency to fit the album and punched holes to fit the album. I added a post extender to each post. Then I alternated the transparency sheets and page protectors. I inserted pictures of the stamped image on the page protectors and simply placed my acrylic stamps on the transparency so the stamped image was behind it. I believe this is just what I needed to organize those stamps.

No comments: